Don’t forget to follow my Instagram, @thekellydiet, for more recipes not posted on the blog! Like these ‘Pomegranate Oat Muffins!’
Now onto the pronuts!
These protein donuts are made with Orgain’s new plant-based Peppermint Hot Cocoa protein powder. I love it!!! If you don’t own any use any other flavor you have like vanilla, chocolate or peanut butter. The taste will be different but still delicious!
These pronuts are the best in health & taste!
- Fiber & Protein Packed
- Oil- free
- No added sugar
Peppermint Hot Cocoa Pronuts
- 1 large ripe banana
- 1/2 c apple sauce
- 1/2 c non-dairy milk
- 1/2 c whole wheat flour
- 1/2 c oat flour
- 1/4 c Orgain’s Peppermint Hot Cocoa Protein Powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- White chocolate chips
- 80% cacao chocolate chips
- Organic unsweetened coconut flakes
- Anything else you like!
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Spray 5 donut holes with non-stick spray & set aside.
- Add your ripe bananas to a large mixing bowl & beat until pureed.
- Add the rest of your ingredients to your mixing bowl & mix until combined.
- Distribute your batter among the 5 donut holes.
- Add any desired toppings.
- Bake for 18 minutes. Serve as is or spread with nut butter 🙂 Enjoy!
If you make this recipe, snap a pic & hashtag it #thekellydiet @thekellydiet- I love seeing your creations on Instagram, Pinterest & Facebook!