Don’t forget to follow my Instagram, @thekellydiet, for more recipes not posted on the blog! Like these ‘Bliss Balls,’ coming 2/13!
Now for some scramble!
This scramble is:
- The perfect breakfast
- Soy- free
- Customizable – use any veggies you usually like in an omelette
- Full of protein and fiber
- 1/3 c chickpea/ garbanzo bean flour
- 3/4 c almond milk
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp turmeric
- veggies of choice (I used pepper, mushroom, kale spinach)
- toppings of choice (I used fresh ground pepper and tomato; salsa is also good)
- Heat a skillet on medium heat.
- In a medium size bowl whisk your chickpea flour, almond milk, paprika & turmeric.
- Pour your mixture into your skillet. Add in your veggies of choice.
- Once a texture starts to form from the chickpea flour & almond milk; mix everything with a wooden spoon.
- Cover skillet and let your scramble cook, stirring occasionally, until the almond milk has been fully absorbed.
- Transfer scramble to a plate. Add desired toppings and enjoy!
If you make this recipe, snap a pic & hashtag it #thekellydiet @thekellydiet- I love seeing your creations on Instagram, Pinterest & Facebook!
Enjoy the weekend!