Don’t forget to follow my Instagram, @thekellydiet, for more recipes not posted on the blog! Like this ‘Green Mango Smoothie!’
Now onto the protein muffins!
These protein muffins are made with Orgain’s plant-based Cookies and Cream Protein Powder. I love it!!! If you don’t own any use any other flavor you have like vanilla, chocolate or peanut butter. The taste will be different but still delicious!
These protein muffins are the best in health & taste!
- Fiber & Protein Packed
- Oil- free
Toasted Coconut Banana Muffins
- 3 scoops (70g) protein powder (I used @drinkorgain Cookies & Cream)
- 1 c quick oats (gluten-free if needed)
- 2/3 c unsweetened organic coconut flakes
- 1/3 c whole wheat flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- Pinch of pink himalayan salt
- 2 large ripe banana
- 4 oz natural apple sauce
- 1/4 c non-dairy milk
- 1/4 c pure local honey or agave
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Handful white chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Spray a muffin tin with non-stick spray & set aside.
- Add your ripe bananas to a large mixing bowl & beat until pureed.
- Add the rest of your wet ingredients to your mixing bowl & mix until combined.
- Add all your dry ingredients to a medium sized bowl & whisk to combine.
- Pour your dry ingredients into your wet & mix until just combined.
- Fold in your white choc chips.
- Use an ice-cream scooper to distribute your batter among 11 of the muffins holes.
- Bake for 18 minutes. Enjoy!
If you make this recipe, snap a pic & hashtag it #thekellydiet @thekellydiet- I love seeing your creations on Instagram, Pinterest & Facebook!
Happy almost Friday!