Don’t forget to follow my Instagram, @thekellydiet, for more recipes not posted on the blog! Like this ‘4 ingredient, Spaghetti Squash Bowl!’
Now for some pie!
You’re hungry. You don’t want to make something that requires 1,000 ingredients you don’t own. You want something sweet but not loaded with butter & sugar. It’s fall so, pumpkin is a must. Well…. here is the perfect solution!
This Crustless Pumpkin Pie is….
- 100% vegan
- Rich in nutrients from the pumpkin
- Lower in sugar than regular pie
- Contains flax which is good for your hair & skin
Crustless Pumpkin Pie
Credit: thekellydiet.blog @thekellydiet
- 1 15 oz. can pumpkin puree
- 3/4 c non-dairy milk
- 1/3 c organic coconut sugar (I used Now Foods Official)
- 1/2 c plain, non-dairy greek yogurt (I used Ripple.)
- 3 T ground flax
- 1 T cornstarch
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- Dairy- free whipped cream
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Spray a pie tin or 3 small tart tins (bottom & sides) with olive oil spray & set aside.
- Add all ingredients to a large mixing bowl & whisk until combined.
- Pour into tin & bake for 35-40 minutes.
- When done baking, place pie in freezer for 20 minutes before removing from tin.
- Top with non-dairy whip cream. I suggest keeping any leftovers covered & refrigerated. Enjoy!
Happy Baking 🙂