Don’t forget to follow my Instagram, @thekellydiet, for more recipes not posted on the blog! Like these ‘Unicorn Wraps!’
Now for some delicious Pumpkin Peanut Butter Protein Bars!
These fit and protein packed bars are also yummy enough for dessert! Bonus, they are also super easy to make!
The main ingredients are…
- organic steel cut oats
- vegan peanut butter protein powder (I like @drinkorgain –has only 1 g of sugar)
- organic pumpkin
Let’s get baking!
Pumpkin Peanut Butter Protein Bars
- 1/2 c organic pumpkin puree
- 1/2 c natural apple sauce
- 3/4 c organic steel cut oats (gluten free if needed)
- 2 scoops (46g) plant-based peanut butter protein powder (I like Orgain)
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- pinch of himalayan salt
- 1/4 c Peanut Butter Powder
- 1/4 c filtered water
- 1 T Cocoa Powder
- 80% cacao or non-dairy chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray an 8×8 pan with non-stick olive oil spray & set aside.
- In a food processor add all ingredients.
- Process until combined.
- Pour batter into your pan & smooth with a spoon.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 15 minutes.
- Once done baking and cooled, add all drizzle ingredients, except your choc chips, to a small bowl. Use a fork to mix until combined.
- Pour drizzle on to top of your base.
- Sprinkle on some choc chips, slice and enjoy! Great served warm or eaten cold after refrigerated.
If you make this recipe, snap a pic & hashtag it #thekellydiet @thekellydiet- I love seeing your creations on Instagram, Pinterest & Facebook!