How would you like to take the Peanut Butter & chocolate layered idea of a Peanut Butter Cup & turn it into a healthy & fit snack?!
If you don’t like the idea… well idk we probably shouldn’t be friends.
For those of you who do like the idea, let me show you how it’s possible!
The main ingredients are…
- organic oats
- coconut flour
- vegan peanut butter protein powder (I like @drinkorgain –has only 1 g of sugar)
- organic sweet potato puree (can also replace with organic pumpkin puree)
All these ingredients are protein packed! They are also low in fat, high in fiber, & low in sugar… per usual here at The Kelly Diet 🙂
So let’s get that delicious peanut butter/ chocolate fix with this fit option!
Fit Peanut Butter Cup Brownie
- 1/2 c organic sweet potato puree
- 1/2 c natural apple sauce
- 3/4 c organic oats (gluten free if needed)
- 2 scoops (46g) plant-based peanut butter protein powder (I like Orgain)
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- pinch of himalayan salt
- 1/2 c coconut flour
- 1/2 c apple sauce
- 1/2 c unsweetened plant-based milk of choice
- 2 T cocoa powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Dash of vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a pie tin with non-stick olive oil spray & set aside.
- In a food processor add all base ingredients.
- Process until combined.
- Pour batter into your pan & smooth with a spoon.
- Set aside.
- Add all top ingredients to your clean food processor.
- Process & scrapes the side of the bowl until batter is thoroughly combined.
- Spread batter on top of your base later.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 20 minutes.
- Let cool before eating. Enjoy!
If you make this recipe, snap a pic & hashtag it #thekellydiet @thekellydiet- I love seeing your creations on Instagram, Pinterest & Facebook!
Who will you share a slice with?