Don’t forget to follow my Instagram, @thekellydiet, for more recipes not posted on the blog! Like these ‘Sunshine Antioxidant Breakfast Cookies!’
Now onto this ‘Ginger Apple Bread.’
This healthy dessert bread is:
- low in sugar
- fiber & protein packed (thanks to ingredients like quinoa flour)
- great anytime of the day
- delicious with chunks of apple and a hint of ginger!
Ginger Apple Bread
- 1/2 c organic sweet potato puree
- 1/2 c unsweetened apple sauce
- 1/2 c non-dairy milk
- 1/3 local raw honey
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 c organic sprouted spelt flour
- 1/2 c quinoa flour
- 1/2 tsp pink himalayan salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp ground cloves
- 1 medium apple, diced
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Spray a loaf pan with non-stick cooking spray & set aside.
- Add all your wet ingredients to a large mixing bowl & whisk until combined.
- Add in the dry ingredients & beat until combined.
- Fold in the diced apples.
- Pour the entire batter into a loaf pan & smooth.
- Bake for about 50 minutes or until edges are crispy & a knife inserted comes out clean.
- Allow to cool before slicing. Keep stored in a container for up to 4 days. Enjoy!
Hope everyone had an amazing weekend!