Don’t forget to follow my Instagram, @thekellydiet, for more recipes not posted on the blog! Like these ‘Vegan Burgers!’
Now for some delicious & energizing protein drops!
These cupcakes are made with coffee flour from Earthly Choices!
This unique superfood contains antioxidants, iron, fiber & protein. It also has as much caffeine as dark chocolate!
As for the rest of these Drops, they are sugar-free, oil-free, & still keeps your sweet tooth in check 🙂
Fit Coffee Drops
- 1 large ripe banana
- 3/4 c steal cut oats, blended into a fine flour
- 1/2 c non-dairy milk
- 1/4 c coconut flour
- 2 T coffee flour
- 2 T organic shredded coconut flakes
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking soda
- Handful dark chocolate chips
- Organic shredded coconut flakes
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Line a baking sheet with a silpat & set aside.
- Add your banana & milk to a mixing bowl & mix until banana is mashed.
- Add in the rest of your ingredients & mix until combined.
- Fold in your choc chips.
- Use an ice-cream scooper to distribute 6 drops on your silpat.
- Sprinkle the tops with additional coconut flakes.
- Bake for 12 minutes. Enjoy!
Have a great rest of your week!