Before diving into this recipes don’t forget to follow my Instagram, @thekellydiet, for more recipes not posted on the blog! Like this ‘Acorn Squash Quinoa Bowl‘ 🙂
Now let’s talk about these Brownie Batter Oat Muffins!
- Protein & fiber packed
- Free of any oils or sugar
- Easy to make
- Made with only clean, natural ingredients
- Metabolism boosting
Brownie Batter Oat Muffins
- 1 c oats (gluten free if needed)
- 1/2 c unsweetened apple sauce
- 1/4 c coconut flour
- 1/4 c non-dairy milk (I used Ripple)
- 1 ripe banana
- 3 T cocoa powder
- 1/2 T chia seeds
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking powder
- dash pink himalayan salt
- Handful non-dairy chocolate chips
- Prepared Chocolate Peanut Flour/ PB Fit or PB2
- Unsweetened Raw Shredded Coconut
- 3 Pitted dates sliced in half
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Spray 7 holes of a muffin tin with coconut oil spray & set aside.
- Add all ingredients to a large mixing bowl.
- Beat/mix until everything is combined.
- Fold in your chocolate chips.
- Distribute batter among the 7 muffins tins with an ice-cream scooper
- Bake for 18 minutes or until a knife inserted comes out clean. Once cooled, remove from tins & top with prepared chocolate powdered peanut butter, shredded coconut & sliced dates. Enjoy!
If you make this recipe, snap a pic & hashtag it #thekellydiet @thekellydiet- I love seeing your creations on Instagram, Pinterest & Facebook!