Before diving into this recipes don’t forget to follow my Instagram, @thekellydiet, for more recipes not posted on the blog! Like this ‘Acorn Squash Hummus‘ 🙂
Now let’s talk about these PB Fit Banana Bars!
- Protein & fiber packed
- Gluten-Free/ Grain-Free
- Easy to make
- Made with only clean, natural ingredients
- Metabolism boosting
PB Fit Banana Bars
- 1/2 c coconut flour
- 1 ripe banana
- 1/4 c peanut flour (I used PB Fit)
- 1/4 c non-dairy milk (I used Ripple)
- 1 T flax seed
- 1 T chia seeds
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking soda
- dash pink himalayan salt
- Prepared Peanut Flour/ PB Fit
- Sliced Banana
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Spray two circle or heart shape tart tins with non-stick cooking spray (alternatively you could you use a loaf or 8×8 pan), and set aside.
- Add all ingredients to a food processor.
- Process until everything is combined, stopping occasionally to scrape the sides of the bowl.
- Distribute batter among tins & smooth with a spoon.
- Bake for 12 minutes or until edges are slightly golden brown & a knife inserted comes out clean. Once cooled, remove from tins & top with additional prepared powdered peanut butter & sliced banana. Enjoy!
If you make this recipe, snap a pic & hashtag it #thekellydiet @thekellydiet- I love seeing your creations on Instagram, Pinterest & Facebook!
Have a yummy rest of your week 🙂