Before diving into this recipes don’t forget to follow my Instagram, @thekellydiet, for more recipes not posted on the blog! Like this ‘Chunky Apple Guacamole 🙂
As for my ‘Fit Blueberry Zucchini Bread,’ it is:
- Low in fat & sugar
- High in protein & fiber
It may be a new favorite!
Fit Blueberry Zucchini Bread
- 1 c sprouted spelt flour
- 1/2 c quick oats (gluten-free if needed)
- 1/2 c coconut flour
- 1 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- Dash of pink himalayan salt
- 3 T ground flax + 7 T water
- 2 small zucchinis, grated
- 1/2 c non-dairy milk
- 1/2 c applesauce
- 1/4 c coconut sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 c blueberries
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Spray a loaf pan with non-stick coconut oil spray & set aside.
- Add your flax & water to a small bowl. Mix and set aside.
- Add all your dry ingredients to a large mixing bowl & whisk.
- Add in your wet ingredients one at a time, including your flax egg, mixing occasionally.
- Fold in your blueberries.
- Pour your batter into your loaf pan & smooth with a spatula so that it is evenly distributed.
- Bake for 50 minutes or until a knife inserted comes out clean. Allow to cool before cutting. Enjoy!
If you make this recipe, snap a pic & hashtag it #thekellydiet @thekellydiet- I love seeing your creations on Instagram, Pinterest & Facebook!
Stay healthy & happy 🙂