Before diving into this recipes don’t forget to follow my instagram, @thekellydiet, for more recipes not posted on the blog! Like this ‘Chocolate Chickpea Cookie Dough Batter’ 🙂
Now let’s talk about these Snickerdoodles!
- Protein & fiber packed
- Easy to make
- Made with only clean, natural ingredients
Soft Snickerdoodle Cookies
- 1, 15 oz can chickpeas (drained & rinsed)
- 1 c quick oats (gluten free if needed)
- 1 large ripe banana or 1/2 c pumpkin puree
- 1/4 c organic coconut sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- dash pink himalayan salt
- Non-dairy chocolate chips
- Dried Cranberries
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Line a baking sheet with a silpat or parchment paper and set aside.
- Add all ingredients to a food processor.
- Process until everything is combined, stopping occasionally to scrape the sides of the bowl.
- Use an ice-cream scooper to distribute batter onto your baking sheet.
- Lightly flatten batter with your finger tips.
- Sprinkle dough with additional cinnamon or cinnamon-sugar (using organic coconut sugar). Top with things like non-dairy chocolate chips or dried cranberries if desired.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Allow to cool before removing. Enjoy!
If you make this recipe, snap a pic & hashtag it #thekellydiet @thekellydiet- I love seeing your creations on Instagram, Pinterest & Facebook!
Happy Baking 🙂