Before diving into this recipes don’t forget to follow my instagram, @thekellydiet, for more recipes not posted on the blog! Like this ‘Chickpea Cookie Dough Batter’ 🙂
So what is the @thekellydiet all about?! Well it’s about realizing that we don’t have to compromise health for taste!
Everyday I eat my baked goods at breakfast, for a snack, as additional protein to my meals, even late night. And I DON’T HAVE TO FEEL BAD ABOUT IT!
I want people to fuel their bodies with natural, good for them foods and find them delicious!
Now, who could pass that up?!
Healthy Brownie Banana Bread
- 3 ripe bananas
- 1/4 c unsweetened apple sauce
- 1/4 c pure maple syrup
- 1/2 c unsweetened non-dairy milk of choice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 c quick oats (gluten-free if needed)
- 1/2 c coconut flour
- 1/4 c cacao powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- Pinch of pink himalayan salt
- 1/3 c non-dairy chocolate chips (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Spray an 8×8 or loaf pan with non-stick coconut oil spray & set aside.
- Add all your wet ingredients to a large mixing bowl & beat until bananas are pureed and mixture is combined.
- Add all your dry ingredients to the bowl & mix until combined.
- Fold in your choc chips.
- Pour your batter into your pan & smooth with a spatula so that it is evenly distributed.
- Top with sliced banana if desired.
- Bake in an 8×8 pan for 30 minutes, loaf pan for 55 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. I love it eaten fresh out of the oven, after slightly cooled when the choice chips are still melty! Enjoy!
If you make this recipe, snap a pic & hashtag it #thekellydiet @thekellydiet- I love seeing your creations on Instagram, Pinterest & Facebook!
Stay healthy guys!