Don’t forget to follow my instagram, @thekellydiet, for more recipes not posted on the blog! Like this Vegan Sweet Potato Hash:)
Now for some protein cookies!
Enjoy these cookies as a healthy snack, protein add-in to a meal, or dessert!
Crispy Almond Butter Cookies
- 1/2 c almond butter
- 1/4 c almond flour
- 3 T coconut flour
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp ground flax
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- 2 T raw honey or pure maple syrup
- 1/2 c unsweetened apple sauce
- Butterscotch baking chips
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Spray 2 small tart tins with coconut oil spray & set aside.
- Add all dry ingredients to a Vitamix or high speed blender & blend until combined.
- Distribute batter among tins & smooth.
- Sprinkle on desired toppings such as butterscotch baking chips.
- Bake for 23-25 minutes or until edges are slightly golden brown.
- Allow to cool before removing from tins. Enjoy!
See ya later!