Don’t forget to follow my instagram, @thekellydiet, for more recipes not posted on the blog! Like these Rutabaga fries!
Now onto these light banana muffins!
These muffins are made with Orgain’s plant-based Cookies and Cream Protein Powder. I love it!!! If you don’t own any use any other flavor you have like vanilla, chocolate or peanut butter. The taste will be different but still delicious!
These muffins are the best in health & taste!
- Free from regular flour
- Light & airy
- Fiber & Protein Packed
- Oil- free
Light Banana Cream Muffins
- 6 scoops (5/8 c) @drinkorgain Cookies & Cream protein powder*
- 1 c quick oats (gluten-free if needed)
- 2 T coconut flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- Pinch of pink himalayan salt
*Can replace with a vanilla, chocolate or PB plant-based protein powder
- 4 large ripe bananas
- 1 c natural apple sauce
- 1/4 c pure local honey or agave
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Handfull non-dairy chocolate chips
- Dried Cranberries
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Spray a muffin tin with non-stick spray & set aside.
- Add your ripe bananas to a large mixing bowl & beat until pureed.
- Add the rest of your wet ingredients to your mixing bowl & mix until combined.
- Add all your dry ingredients to a medium sized bowl & whisk to combine.
- Pour your dry ingredients into your wet & mix until just combined.
- Fold in your choc chips.
- Use an ice-cream scooper to distribute your batter among the 12 muffin holes.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Enjoy!
If you make this recipe, snap a pic & hashtag it #thekellydiet @thekellydiet- I love seeing your creations on Instagram, Pinterest & Facebook!
Happy Almost Friday!