I live off bars:
Driving around for my job; adding protein to my meals; wanting healthy snacks= bars, bars, bars. So here is an easy and yummy recipe I hope you guys enjoy!
- 1 c quick oats (gluten-free if needed)
- 1/2 c coconut flour
- 1/4 c powdered peanut butter
- 1 tsp baking soda
- Pinch of pink himalayan salt
- 1/4 c raw honey or pure maple syrup
- 3/4 c unsweetened plant-based milk of choice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 large ripe bananas
- Dried cranberries
- Non-dairy chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Spray a tart tin or 8×8 pan with coconut oil spray & set aside.
- Add all your wet ingredients to a large mixing bowl and beat until bananas are mashed and everything is smooth.
- Add in all your dry ingredients & mix until combined.
- Pour batter into your prepared pan.
- Top with toppings of choice.
- Bake for 20-23 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean & your edges & top are golden brown. I like mine best after being refrigerated. Enjoy!
If you make this recipe, snap a pic & hashtag it #thekellydiet @thekellydiet- I love seeing your creations on Instagram, Pinterest & Facebook!
See ya later guys!