I hope everyone’s week is going good. What keeps me energized during the work week are my healthy snacks that are also yummy to eat!
These blondies are great pre or post workout, apart of your lunch or just for that mid day hunger.
What makes these fit?! They are…
- protein & fiber packed.
- butter & oil free.
- sweetened naturally from bananas and dates.
So get ready to indulge in this yummy baked good!
- 1 c garbanzo bean flour
- 1/2 c coconut flour
- 1/2 c peanut flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- Pinch of pink himalayan salt
- 3 large ripe bananas
- 1 c apple sauce
- 2/3 c unsweetened plant-based milk of choice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 pitted & chopped dates
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Spray a 9×9 or similar pan with coconut oil spray & set aside.
- Add your bananas & apple sauce to a large mixing bowl & mix until mashed.
- Add in the rest of your wet ingredients and mix again.
- Add in all of your dry ingredients and mix until combined.
- Fold in your dates.
- Pour your batter into your pan & smooth with a spoon so that it is evenly distributed.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean & your edges & top are golden brown. These blondies are yummy served at room temp or after refrigerated. Enjoy!
If you make this recipe, snap a pic & hashtag it #thekellydiet @thekellydiet- I love seeing your creations on Instagram, Pinterest & Facebook!
Stay fit, stay happy, stay healthy 🙂