Before diving into this amazing recipe, remember to check out my Instagram, @thekellydiet for more recipes not on the blog!
Like this ‘Cheezy Vegan Pea Soup!’
So what is a Pumpkin Protein Cookie Cake?
It’s a healthy dessert made from ingredients like pumpkin, oats and coconut flour.
But gets it’s delicious flavor from peanut flour, honey/agave & non-dairy chocolate chips!
So eat this yummy power creation for breakfast, a snack, or dessert! Enjoy!
Pumpkin Protein Cookie Cake
- 1 c oats (gluten free if needed)
- 1/2 c garbanzo bean flour
- 1/2 c peanut flour (I used PB2)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Pinch of pink himalayan salt
- 1 T flax
- 1 1/2 c pumpkin puree
- 1/2 c unsweetened apple sauce
- 1/3 c raw honey or agave
- 1/4 c non-dairy milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Non-dairy chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Spray an 8×8 pan or similar with coconut oil spray & set aside.
- Add all your dry ingredients to a large mixing bowl & whisk.
- Add all your wet ingredients a medium sized bowl & mix until combined.
- Pour your wet ingredients into your dry & mix until just combined.
- Fold in your choice chips.
- Pour your batter into your pan & smooth with a spatula so that it is evenly distributed.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Remove, allow to cool & top with drizzled prepared peanut flour or nut butter of choice. Enjoy!
If you make this recipe, snap a pic & hashtag it #thekellydiet @thekellydiet- I love seeing your creations on Instagram, Pinterest & Facebook!