This healthy Sweet Pumpkin Oat bread is moist, delicious & sure to energize your day. Start your day off with 2 slices of this bread & you’ll be good till lunch! That’s not to say that I didn’t eat the whole loaf in one day….. #EveryTime
What makes this bread healthy?
The main ingredients are all great sources of energy:
- coconut flour
- honey (also an antioxidant power house!)
This bread is also oil free and dairy free, per usual 🙂
Sweet Pumpkin Oat Bread
- 2 c oats (gluten free if needed)
- 2 T coconut flour
- 1/2 T baking powder
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- Pinch of pink himalayan salt
- 1 T flax
- 1 1/2 c pumpkin puree
- 1 c unsweetened non-dairy milk
- 1/4 c raw honey or agave
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- Dried Cranberries
- Preheat the oven to 325F. Spray a loaf pan with non-stick cooking spray & set aside.
- Add all your dry ingredients to a large mixing bowl & whisk.
- Add all your wet ingredients a medium sized bowl & mix until combined.
- Pour your wet ingredients into your dry & mix until just combined.
- Fold in your cranberries.
- Pour your batter into your loaf pan & smooth with a spatula so that it is evenly distributed.
- Bake for 50 minutes. Enjoy!
If you make this recipe, snap a pic & hashtag it #thekellydiet @thekellydiet- I love seeing your creations on Instagram, Pinterest & Facebook!
And that’s a good night for me. See you later guys!