So I received this awesome package from Better Body Foods today!
I wasn’t sure what I was going to make but I new I wanted to use the Chocolate PB fit & coconut oil so I started throwing things in the mixing bowl and voila! The result, these delicious Ginger Energy Bars!
Ginger Energy Bars
- 1/2 c chocolate powdered peanut butter
- 1/2 c unsweetened almond milk
- 1 c quick oats (gluten free if needed)
- 1/2 c garbazo bean flour
- 1/4 c coconut flour
- 1/2 c pumpkin puree
- 3 T melted coconut oil
- 1/4 c pure maple syrup
- 1 tsp ginger
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- dash of nutmeg
- Small handful non-dairy chocolate chips
- Small handful dried cranberries
- Preheat your oven to 350F. Spray an 8X8 pan with coconut oil spray & set aside.
- Add your powdered peanut butter & almond milk to a large mixing bowl. Mix until combined.
- Start to gradually add in the rest of the ingredients, while continue to mix.
- When everything is combined fold in your chocolate chips and dried cranberries.
- Pour your batter into your pan & smooth with a spoon. Bake for 20 minutes. Enjoy!
If you make this recipe, snap a pic & hashtag it #thekellydiet @thekellydiet- I love seeing your creations on Instagram, Pinterest & Facebook!
Looks like Batman could use an energy bar too 🙂