This is like hummus but made into a dessert! The main ingredients are chickpeas. Added with plant-based PB protein powder & Chocolate powdered peanut butter, along with a few more ingredients, you have a healthy, peanut buttery, chocolatey, melt in your mouth dessert!
Now stop wasting time and get making this heavenly, guilt-free dessert!
Chocolate PB Chickpea Blondies
- 1 can chickpeas (drained & rinsed)
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 scoop Plant based peanut butter protein powder (I use Orgain).
- 1/3 c powdered peanut butter
- 1 T cocoa powder
- 1/4 c raw honey or agave
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- Pinch of pink himalayan salt
- small handful non-dairy chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Spray a tart tin with non-stick cooking spray.
- Add all of your ingredients, except for your choc chips to a food processor. Process until ingredients are fully combined & texture is smooth.
- Stir in your choc chips.
- Pour batter into your pan & bake for about 23-25 minutes or until edges start to golden.
- Allow to cool before removing from pan. These taste best eaten fresh within 2 days but could refrigerate for a bit longer. Enjoy!
If you make this recipe, snap a pic & hashtag it #thekellydiet @thekellydiet- I love seeing your creations on Instagram, Pinterest & Facebook!