This healthy Sweet Potato Oat bread is moist, delicious & sure to energize your day. Start your day off with 2 slices of this bread & you’ll be good till lunch!
What makes this bread healthy? The main ingredients are oats, coconut flour, coconut oil & honey! These are all great sources of energy that are great before a workout or to fuel your day.
- Has a high smoke point, which prevents harmful carcinogens
- Kills your hunger, so you eat less without even trying
- Can increase your E expenditure, helping you burn more fat
- Prevents Sickness
- Aids in a healthy weight management
- Is a natural source of E
- Is an antioxidant powerhouse
Sweet Potato Oat Bread
- 2 c oat flour
- 2 T coconut flour
- 1/2 T baking powder
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- Pinch of pink himalayan salt
- 1 flax egg (1 T ground flax + 3 T water)
- 1 1/2 c sweet potato puree
- 2/3 c unsweetened almond milk
- 1/4 c melted coconut oil
- 1/4 c raw honey or agave
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- Preheat the oven to 325F. Spray a loaf pan with non-stick cooking spray & set aside.
- Add all your dry ingredients to a large mixing bowl & whisk.
- Add all your wet ingredients a medium sized bowl & mix until combined.
- Pour your wet ingredients into your dry & mix until just combined.
- Pour your batter into your loaf pan & smooth with a spatula so that it is evenly distributed.
- Bake for 55 minutes. Enjoy!
If you make this recipe, snap a pic & hashtag it #thekellydiet @thekellydiet- I love seeing your creations on Instagram, Pinterest & Facebook!
I used this bread to energize my morning hike! This is my dog the most happy, post hike 🙂