What makes these cookies ‘Complete‘?
- Full of fiber
- Packed with protein
- Low in sugar
- Low in fat
Add a side of veggies & you have a complete meal with these cookies to fuel your day!
I wanted to keep these cookies as low in sugar as possible. They are however slightly dry so if you want a sweeter taste & more moist cookie add in about 1/4 c pure maple syrup.
Chocolate Chunk PB Complete Cookie
- 1 c coconut flour
- 1/2 c plant based peanut butter protein powder (I used Orgain)
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 T chia seeds
- 2/3 c natural apple sauce
- 1/2 c unsweetened plant-based milk of choice
*I wanted to keep these cookies as low in sugar as possible. They are however slightly dry so if you want a more sweet & moist cookie add in about 1/4 c pure maple syrup.
- 1/2 c vegan chocolate bar chopped into chunks & slivers
- Preheat oven to 350F. If using small cake tins, spray with non-stick cooking spray & set aside.
- Add all dry ingredients to a large bowl & whisk.
- Add all wet ingredients to a medium size bowl & whisk.
- Add wet into dry & mix until combined.
- Fold in chocolate chunks.
- Press batter into prepared cake tins or form into cookie shapes on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or a silpat.
- Bake for 18 minutes. Enjoy!
How do you keep your foods ‘complete?’