Did everyone have a good Valentine’s Day?! I hope it was filled with love & yummy treats. I made my Valentine, ‘Vegan Chocolate Almond Butter Fudge.’ – You can find the posting on my Instagram @thekellydiet.
For Valentine’s Day dinner I want to a local vegan restaurant, Beerline Cafe, & had a four course vegan dinner. It was amazing!!!
After all the fun & food of last night I am feeling a little tired this morning. This Muesli Pumpkin Bread should be a great breakfast & snack to get me feeling energized!
Let’s get baking!
Muesli Pumpkin Bread
- 1 1/3 c rolled oats (gluten free if needed)
- 1/3 c muesli
- 1/4 c pea protein
- 3 T coconut flour
- 1 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1 T pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- pinch of pink himalayan salt
- 1 flax egg (1 T flax + 2 T water)
- 1/4 c melted coconut oil
- 1/4 c raw, local honey or pure maple syrup
- 3/4 c pure pumpkin puree
- 3/4 c unsweetened almond milk
- Small handful non-dairy choc chips
- Preheat your oven to 350F. Spray a loaf pan with non-stick cooking spray & set aside.
- Prepare flax egg by mixing the flax with water in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Add all of your dry ingredients to a large mixing bowl & whisk.
- Add all of your wet ingredients to a medium size bowl, including your flax egg, & whisk until combined.
- Pour wet into dry & mix until combined.
- Fold in choc chips.
- Pour batter into your loaf pan. Bake for 30 minutes. Enjoy
If you make this recipe, snap a pic & hashtag it #thekellydiet @thekellydiet- I love seeing your creations on Instagram, Pinterest & Facebook!
And here is a pic of my other Valentine :)))