I would say I’ve been on a cookie kick this week, but to be honest I feel like I’m always baking & eating healthy cookies 🙂
I love these cookies because they are healthy, soft, thick, fluffy & delicious!
What gives these cookies their fullness is both the ingredients & the use of an ice-cream scooper to transfer the batter onto the cookie sheet.
Healthy, Ice Cream Scoop Cookies
- 1 1/2 C sprouted whole wheat or garbanzo bean flour
- 1/2 C oats
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 6 T softened coconut oil
- 1/4 c raw, local honey or agave
- 1 small ripe banana
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Small handful non-dairy choc chips
- Small handful craisins
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Mix all dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Mix all wet ingredients in a medium sized bowl.
- Pour wet into dry & mix until combined.
- Fold in choc chips & craisins.
- Use an ice cream scooper to drop balls of batter on a prepared baking sheet. Wet your hand & lightly flatten batter with your palm.
- Bake for 12 minutes. Enjoy!
If you make this recipe, snap a pic & hashtag it #thekellydiet @thekellydiet- I love seeing your creations on Instagram, Pinterest & Facebook!
And here is a pic of what my dog was doing while I was baking… trying to snooze on a heated blanket 🙂