Don’t forget to follow my instagram, @thekellydiet, for more recipes not posted on the blog! This week I will be posting TWO healthy & delicious cookie recipes, vegan of course 🙂
And as for this Pizza Quiche recipe…
I am in love because it is….
layered with all the good stuff!
A sweet potato crust, spread with a thai sauce, followed by a cheesy basil tofu filling, & all topped with even more veggies! This is truly a Kelly Diet win 🙂
Vegan Pizza Quiche
Sweet Potato Crust:
- 1 large sweet potato
- 1/4 c coconut flour
- 1/4 c oats
- 1/2 c water
- 2 T ground flax
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- pinch of turmeric
- 1/2 c tomato paste
- 1/4 c red curry paste
- 150g firm tofu
- 1 handful kale/spinach
- 5 large fresh basil leaves
- 1/4 c non-dairy milk
- 1/4 c nutritional yeast/nooch
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- Preheat your oven to 350F.
- Bake your sweet potato a little extra longer than normal so that it will be easy to mash.
- Add all your crust ingredients to a food processor & process until combined.
- Spread your crust on the bottom & side of a pie tin sprayed with non-stick spray.
- Bake your crust for 20 minutes.
- While that is baking, prepare your sauce by mixing your tomato paste with red curry paste in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Next add all your filling ingredients to your clean food processor. Add everything & process until combined.
- When the crust is done baking, remove from the oven & spread your sauce on top.
- Next pour your filling on top of your sauce.
- Add any desired veggie toppings.
- Bake for 45 minutes. Enjoy!
If you make this recipe, snap a pic & hashtag it #thekellydiet @thekellydiet- I love seeing your creations on Instagram, Pinterest & Facebook!