I’m excited to share my ‘Pumpkin Oat Bread’ recipe for all eager to do some baking this weekend! This recipe makes for a healthy, delicious, filling & energizing breakfast or snack. And I can’t forget to mention the yummy smell 🙂
First, don’t forget to follow my Instagram @thekellydiet for more recipes that are not on the blog. Like my ‘Chunky Apple Guacamole!’
Let’s get baking!
Pumpkin Oat Bread
- 2 c rolled oats (gluten free if needed)
- 1/2 c garbanzo bean flour
- 1 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp ginger
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- pinch of pink himalayan salt
- 1 flax egg (1 T flax + 2 T water)
- 2 T melted coconut oil
- 1/4 c raw, local honey or pure maple syrup
- 3/4 c pure pumpkin puree
- handful peanut butter chips or dried cranberries
- Preheat your oven to 350F. Spray a loaf pan with non-stick cooking spray & set aside.
- Prepare flax egg by mixing the flax with water in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Add all of your dry ingredients to a large mixing bowl & whisk.
- Add all of your wet ingredients to a medium size bowl, including your flax egg, & whisk until combined.
- Pour wet into dry & mix until combined.
- Fold in peanut butter chips or cranberries.
- Pour batter into your loaf pan. Bake for 30 minutes. Enjoy
If you make this recipe, snap a pic & hashtag it #thekellydiet @thekellydiet- I love seeing your creations on Instagram, Pinterest & Facebook!
What other fun activities will you do this weekend?!