Hello from Denver!
I am out here on job interviews, so wish me luck 🙂
While out here I am staying at my sisters. So what better way to thank someone for letting them stay at their place than making them food?!
I love this Vegan Frittata recipe. The main ingredients are Garbanzo Bean Flour & veggies. Hello health & yumminess!
Not only does this frittata taste great but it is easy to make & makes for a great food prep as well. You can make it in advance, refrigerate, & re-heat when desired.
First we will saute some veggies.
Then mix & pour on our garbanzo bean batter.
And lastly, bake them! (This can be done in either a 9×9 pan or 10 muffin tins.)
So let’s get to the recipe!
- 1 T coconut oil
- 3 c veggies of choice (ones that you would like in an omelette)
- 2 c garbanzo bean flour
- 2 c water
- 1/4 c nutritional yeast
- pinch of pink himalayan salt
- dash of ground pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400F. Spray a 9×9 pan or 10 muffins tins with non-stick cooking spray.
- Heat a large skillet on medium heat. Add in the coconut oil.
- When the oil is melted, use a spatula to distribute it around the whole pan. Add in your veggies. (I also sprinkled in a little turmeric & red pepper flakes).
- Cook until veggies are tender & any kale/spinach is wilted.
- In a large bowl add the rest of your ingredients. Whisk until the batter is smooth and everything is combined.
- Pour garbanzo bean batter on top of your veggies in the skillet. Mix everything together for about 1 minute.
- Pour batter into your pan or distribute amongst your 10 muffin tins. If baking in the pan, bake for 30 minutes. If baking in the muffin tins, bake for 22 minutes.
- Serve warm, topped with salsa 🙂 Enjoy!
If you make this recipe, snap a pic & hashtag it #thekellydiet @thekellydiet- I love seeing your creations on Instagram, Pinterest & Facebook!