I love this soup because it is…
- made from vegetables.
- a beautiful color.
- easy to make.
I hope you enjoy 🙂
Golden Soup (slow cooker vesion)
- 1 small to medium sized head cauliflower
- 10 mini bell peppers (assorted colors – yellow, orange, red)
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 2 1/2 c veggie broth
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp Flavor God everything Spicy seasoning or crushed red pepper to taste
- 1/4 tsp turmeric
- Chop your head of cauliflower into florets & add to your crock-pot.
- Cut stems off the top of your peppers & discard. Chop the peppers & add to your pot.
- Add in the rest of the ingredients.
- Stir & cook on high heat for 2 1/2 hours.
- Transfer mixture to a high speed blender or food processor & blend until smooth. Serve hot. Enjoy!
If you make this recipe, snap a pic & hashtag it #thekellydiet @thekellydiet- I love seeing your creations on Instagram, Pinterest & Facebook!
And a happy holidays from this reindeer 🙂