Before we get onto this awesome No Knead bread, remember to check out my Instagram @thekellydiet for more recipes that are not on my blog.
My latest post was a Butternut Squash Lasagna Stack!
K now for some insight into this bread.
I have a 2-day Bread Recipe that I love but it requires a lot work, time, & kneading. This bread turned out very similar & was way less work!
I love this bread because it is made with a mix of 5 healthy grains & flours.
- Coconut flour
- Pea protein
I also love this bread because like I said before it is easy to make.
Top this bread with some almond butter, sunflower seed butter, tahini, mashed avocado, or eat it plain & enjoy some gains 🙂
Healthy Grain Bread, No Knead
- 3 1/2 c oats
- 1 T yeast + 1 1/2 c warm water
- 1/4 c ground flax + 3/4 c water (totals 4 flax eggs)
- 1/4 c unsweetened apple sauce
- 1/4 c raw honey or pure maple syrup
- 1/4 c pea protein
- 1/2 c coconut flour
- 1/3 c uncooked quinoa
- 1/2 tsp pink Himalayan salt
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- Add your yeast & warm water to a large bowl. Mix & let sit for at least 5 minutes.
- Add your flax & water to a small bowl. Mix & let sit for at least 5 minutes.
- Add your oats to a food processor or blender. Blend until becomes a fine powder, turning into oat flour.
- After your yeast water has set, separately add in all the rest of the ingredients, combing every so often.
- Add in your flax egg mixture & mash & mix everything together with your hands to combine. (This dough is wetter than regular dough that you would knead.)
- Transfer your dough to an oiled loaf pan. Cut a slit in the top with a butter knife. Cover with clear wrap & let rise for 1 hr or overnight. (Refrigerate if letting sit overnight.)
- Once dough has risen, Bake at 350F for 45 minutes or until sides are golden brown & a knife inserted comes out clean. Enjoy!
Now sit back, enjoy your healthy grain bread & patiently wait for Thanksgiving break to begin.