I am fully obsessed with these blondies. The first time I made them I baked them in 3 small heart tins. I meant to save one for my boyfriend but did not end up seeing him that day & ate them all… It turned out not to be a problem because I was more than happy to make more the next day so that I could eat 2 more & still give him one. Seriously these are that good!
The main ingredient for these blondies are chickpeas. Chickpeas are high in fiber & protein and low in sugar & fat. By simply processing chickpeas you make a tasty & healthy flour that is versatile & can replace many flours in other recipes. Give it a try!
What makes these blondies awesome? They are…
- Easy & quick to make
- Healthy & clean
- Fiber & protein packed
- Low fat
- Melt in your mouth
- Delicioussss 🙂
Let’s get baking!
- 1 can chickpeas (drained & rinsed)
- 1 ripe banana
- 1/4 c raw honey or pure maple syrup
- 1/2 c powdered peanut butter
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- Pinch of pink himalayan salt
- 1/3 c non-dairy chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Spray an 8×8 pan or similar with non-stick cooking spray.
- Add all of your ingredients, except for your choc chips to a food processor. Process until ingredients are fully combined & texture is smooth.
- Stir in your choc chips.
- Pour batter into your pan & bake for about 30 minutes or until edges start to golden.
- Allow to cool before removing from pan. These taste best eaten fresh within 2 days but could refrigerate for a bit longer. Enjoy!
One of the good things about it getting colder out is that baking is a great indoor activity. Not to mention sweater weather 🙂 What will you bake next?!