Reasons to love this pie:
- It’s easy to make.
- It has a falafel taste without being unhealthy & fried.
- It’s filling.
- You can use it as a food prep & simply reheat it.
- You can make it your own by adding any veggies or spices you like!
Curry Falafel Pie
- 1/4 head cauliflower (chopped)
- 2 small peppers
- 1 can chickpeas (Drained & rinsed)
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 2 T tomato Paste
- 2 T red curry paste
- Sweet potato chunks
- Nutritional Yeast/ Nooch
- Preheat your oven to 400F.
- Spray a pie tin with non-stick cooking spray & set aside.
- Add your cauliflower, peppers, chickpeas, garlic powder, onion powder, tomato & curry paste to a food processor. Process until just combined.
- Pour your batter into your pie tin.
- Top with a few sweet potato chunks & broccoli florets.
- Bake for half an hour.
- Allow to cool slightly. Sprinkle with nooch & top with salsa before serving. Enjoy!
And a pic of my dog because…. he’s the best 🙂
What ingredients would you add to this pie?!