These Tofu Sloppy Joes are:
- Quick & easy to make
- High in fiber & protein
- Low fat
- Messy 🙂
Tofu Sloppy Joes
- 1/2 block firm tofu
- 1/2 c fresh chopped bell pepper or 1/4 c canned & diced green chiles
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 T liquid aminos
- 2 T organic ketchup
- 2 tsp dijon
- 1/4 tsp cayenne
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- Add your tofu to a skillet & put on medium heat.
- Chop your tofu with a spatula into tiny pieces.
- Add the rest of your ingredients to the skillet/pan & stir.
- Cover your skillet & allow to cook on medium to low heat for about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Serve on a whole-grain sprouted bun. I layered mine with sauteed purple cabbage & spinach, sliced tomato & added a bit more dijon. Enjoy.
And here is a picture of my dog after falling in a dirty pond on a walk cause…. why not 🙂
Who will you share your sloppy joes with?!