So. If you have never heard of 22 Days Nutrition, I am glad that I can bring this awesome brand to your attention.
Their products are not only delicious but…
- USDA Organic
- 100% Plant-based
- Made from clean & simple ingredients
- They also have a meal delivery service
I was sent a package with 4 boxes of their bars & a large container of their chocolate protein powder. The giveaway will be something similar to this. Click this link to my Instagram page to enter to win! ENTER THE FREE GIVEAWAY!!!
And so with this package I came up with this awesome recipe that I am excited to share with you & hope you try.
This Fudge Protein Pudding is…
- Thick & creamy
- Low calorie
- Low fat
- High fiber & protein
- Vitamin packed
- Easy to make
Fudge Protein Pudding
*22 Days Nutrition Products are available at Target
- 1 c pumpkin puree
- 1 scoop 22 Days nutrition chocolate protein powder
- 2 T unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 c unsweetened plant based milk
- 2 T pure maple syrup
- Chia Pudding
- Almond Butter
- 22 Days Nutrition, Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Protein Bar
- Add all of the Pudding ingredients to a food processor or blender.
- Blend until combined & smooth.
- For best flavor cover & allow pudding to chill in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
- When ready to eat, add it to a bowl & assemble! – 1) Scoop some chia pudding into the bowl. 2) Chop up one protein bar & place on top. 3) Drizzle on some almond or sunflower seed butter 🙂 YUMMMM!
What would you top your pudding with?