So you love pizza?
Want to eat it every day?
Go ahead 🙂
Because, my pizza is…
What else do you need?
Let’s start with the crust. You want one that is sprouted & high in fiber & protein.
I like Angelic Bakehouse’s 7-Grain Flattzza.
Now for my favorite, 2-ingredient sauce.
- You will need: 1) Organic Tomato Paste 2) Thai Curry Paste (I usually buy red but have used green as well).
- Simply combine a ratio of 2:1 tomato paste to curry paste in a small bowl.
Fire up your grill or oven, spread your crust with the 2-ingredient sauce & load on the veggies!
Here are some combinations I like!
- Spriralized Beets, Cranberry Goat Cheese, Mushrooms, Peppers
- Beets, Shredded Zucchini, Pepper, Almond Cheese
- Beets, Zucchini Blossoms, Mushrooms, Basil, Nutritional Yeast
Grill/ bake according to crust instructions. Usually around 400F for 10-15 minutes!
Also, if you don’t have a pizza stone, I highly recommend 🙂
And don’t forget to check out my Instagram @thekellydiet
You won’t want to miss this Gingerbread Almond Butter recipe!