Happy Friday everyone!!! Don’t forget to check out your local Farmers Markets this weekend. I’d love to hear what fruits & veggies you get!
Before I share my simple smoothie recipe I wanted to update you on some of my Instagram posts from this week. @thekellydiet
“Lunch Bowl” Farmers Market goodies, a veggie patty & my cheesy pea pesto 👩🌾👍
“One bowl, Cake Crumble ” In a medium sized bowl mix with a fork 3/4 c rolled oats, 2 T coconut flour, 1 tsp cinnamon, 1/4 tsp nutmeg, 1/2 tsp baking powder, 1/2 c unsweetened 🍎 sauce, 1/4 c unsweetened almond milk & 1/2 tsp maple extract. Fold in 1/4 c loosely packed shredded 🥕 s. Pour mixture onto a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper. Bake at 350F for 20 minutes. Enjoy!
And here is a smoothie to start off your weekend on the right track 🙂
Simple Creamy Green Smoothie
- Handful of spinach/kale
- 1/2 a frozen banana, chopped
- 1/2 c frozen mango chunks
- 1/2 c frozen pineapple chunks
- 1/2 tsp matcha
- 2 c unsweetened non-dairy milk of choice
- Sprinkle of nutmeg (optional)
- Add all ingredients to a blender.
- Blend until smooth & creamy.
- Sprinkle with nutmeg or add any other desired toppings. Enjoy!
What do you want to bake or cook this weekend?!